In today’s date and age, eCommerce is a quickly expanding sector that has given rise to some of the most prosperous companies in the world. However, opening a new online store or expanding an existing one may lead to a number of challenges. Therefore, you can utilize the WooCommerce eBay integration to simplify the process of setting up and administering an online business and bringing in more consumers.
One of the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugins is WooCommerce. You may combine outstanding SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value with eCommerce capabilities. On the other hand, eBay offers a platform for users to sell both new and used goods. It is one of the biggest global online marketplaces with approximately 1.3 billion product listings on any given day.
The process of setting up an eBay business may be exciting. But equally there will be fierce competition. To be at the top of your game, it is important to offer services that will set you apart from the rest. The following 10 plugins will assist you in connecting your WooCommerce store to eBay.
You may browse your eBay auctions on your WordPress website with its assistance. For merchants who already have an eBay presence, this is very advantageous.
It also helps if you want to show your present clients that you are a reliable supplier with experience. Utilizing the plugin couldn’t be simpler. Simply input the eBay ID and have a third-party provider convert it to an RSS feed. After that, you may alter how the items show up in your newsfeed.
- Gives you access to log In to eBay with your personal Affiliate ID.
- Allows the Usage of the Gutenberg block editor.
- The auctions are updated often.
You may quickly connect your whole eBay profile to your individual website using this straightforward plugin. This plugin may be helpful if you already have a trustworthy eBay account with a good feedback rating.
Visitors to your website may view the goods you’re presently offering for sale, as well as your eBay profile and seller reviews. This is a terrific tool if you want to look reliable while switching the plugin for your online auction house, but also want people to know you’re not a new vendor.
- Updated frequently.
- A user interface that is flexible.
The WP-Lister plugin connects your WooCommerce store to your eBay store. You may select several items from your products page, set a profile to apply a number of predefined features, and list them all on eBay with only a few clicks. WP-Lister is versatile and simple to use. You can make as many product profiles as you like, list as many items as you like, and then add those items to your listings. You will be sent to the listings tab, where you may inspect or publish your listings when you generate new eBay listings in WooCommerce from chosen goods. Verify everything that has been prepared, then publish it. Both domestic and cargo transportation are available.
- Multiple languages are available.
- Support for product variants.
- The plugin provides a listing fee for the products that you verify before listing them.
Price: $149 per year
You may immediately import products from AliExpress and eBay onto your WordPress website. If you want to create an online store with one-of-a-kind things, this plugin is for you.
By employing affiliate URLs, you may also earn money from eBay and AliExpress.
When you upload products to your website, they will show up in the product area of the admin panel.
- By adding your website’s API key, the plugin enables you to join the Aliexpress/eBay affiliate program.
- You may also use filters to search for eBay products, including shop name, keywords, price range, category, shipping price and position, feedback score, condition, location, and listing style.
- Completely WPML compliant and responsive.
Price: A one-time payment of $31
This plugin is well-maintained and has been updated to reflect changes to the eBay API, and eBay has approved it as a compatible application. It offers visual editors for shortcodes or simple-to-use blocks. So there is no need for manual coding or complicated RSS feed setup. In contrast to other plugins of a similar nature, it enables users to make money through the eBay Partner Network (free version: 50%; premium version: 100%).
It may be used by affiliate marketers to display any eBay item on their specialized website, or by users to display things from their eBay shop on their website. Place as many widgets as you’d want to display stuff in posts or pages, all with optimum caching and postponed loading for a reduced load time.
- Display individual goods or a grid of eBay search results.
- eBay search shortcodes are simple to implement in Classic Editor.
- A dynamic widget that displays eBay products pertinent to the current page.
- The whole item information is shown.
The WordPress Automatic plugin automatically uploads daily blogs, Clickbank items, Amazon products, YouTube videos, feed posts, and much more. Simply create a campaign, then relax while the WordPress Automatic Plugin posts material depending on your campaign parameters automatically.
The WordPress Automatic Plugin supports approximately 20 distinct campaign kinds. It can automatically publish information scraped from almost any popular social network, affiliate network, or regular website. The “best spinner” may be used with this plugin to spin material.
- WordPress automatically posts information about eBay auctions.
- The Best Content Rewriting Spinner Support.
- Allows you to choose the update frequency.
Price: A one-time fee of $30
No matter what kind of items you want to offer, you can easily run an online auction-based business with the WooCommerce Simple Auction plugin. No matter the products you decide to sell, it offers the functionality you need to manage any type of auction site.
You may specify the beginning price, reserve price, selling price, and increment bid with this plugin. The PHP file for fees associated with user-submitted auctions may be paid by the users using the auction plugin.
Additionally, you may construct an eBay clone or an auction website with WooCommerce Simple Auctions. Additionally, it is simple for you to create, amend, and manage your auctions.
- Works with any payment processor that WooCommerce supports.
- As the site owner, you can set a fee for users to create and send auctions.
- Create an auction using digital/virtual goods.
Price: A one-time fee of $29
You may gather online reviews of your business using JustReview, and you can use widgets to show those evaluations on your website. By employing the widget embedding technique, the plugin enables you to incorporate an eBay review widget onto your website.
On Google and Facebook, service providers may incorporate customer evaluations. On the other hand, businesses that provide eCommerce services can incorporate reviews on Allegro, eBay, Etsy, and Amazon.
You may collect as many evaluations as you want from the web each day using this cutting-edge technique. A new review will be sent to you whenever it appears on any service. It is directly embeddable on your website.
- When people approach your website, allow them to see how you are evaluated by various internet sources.
- The reputation of your product or service may be improved by making all reviews visible on your website.
- Increase the customer appeal of your offer.
- Information on the opinions and ratings of your store.
Price: A one-time fee of $19
WooCommerce’s eBay Integration streamlines the process of selling on eBay. To automate your WooCommerce store with your eBay business, all it takes is one mouse click. Also, new sellers may easily submit their items to eBay thanks to the eBay bulk data exchange API.
Real-time inventory synchronization is feasible with the eBay Integration for WooCommerce thanks to the usage of schedulers. The time-consuming activities of updating inventories, goods, and other relevant information are handled by this plugin.
- Bulk action for the management of products.
- The schedulers will be used each day to manage your inventory stock. The plugin will sync your inventory as you keep selling.
- Using our new feed management area, you can quickly determine the status of your bulk uploads.
- The plugin serves as your one-stop shop for managing your eBay store.
Price: $199 per year
Your WooCommerce store and the eBay marketplace will be connected using the eBay Connector plugin. The administrator may import items, categories, and orders from eBay to the WooCommerce shop using the eBay connection plugin.
Additionally, you may generate eBay listings and export product data from the WooCommerce store. The admin can offer eBay terms and conditions, a return policy, and shipping information for items being exported.
- Export the goods from the WooCommerce shop and put them in the eBay shop.
- The administrator may edit, create, import, and map eBay categories to store categories or custom categories.
- Real-Time synchronization for both the stores.
Price: A one-time fee of $99
Real-time inventory synchronization is made possible with WooCommerce eBay Integration. It also takes care of the time-consuming duties of updating items, inventory, and other relevant information. Both time and money can be saved as a result of this.
The plugins mentioned in this post can aid in the quick and easy integration of WooCommerce with eBay.